Sizes can vary by style and by brand, so we know getting the right size can be a little tricky. We've done some of the hard work for you with our size converter which includes CM in every brand!
To ensure you choose the correct size for your feet we recommend you follow the method described here.
To measure your size is better if you are helped by a second person.
- Put a sheet of paper along the wall and fixed to the floor using scotch tape.
- Then you stand over the paper, you must be straighten, wearing socks, heels and back against the wall and feet together.
- Draw the outline of both feet and draw the straight line where the silhouette is longer. Draw another line parallel to 0.5 cm from this line (and the clearance is measured).
- Finally, measure the distance from the wall to the second line you have drawn (both feet do not have to be the same length).
- This will be your reference to know your shoe size.
When you find a sneaker that you like, simply select your preferred size metric (US/EU/UK) and choose your size. If you are unsure of which size is right for you, here are some helpful tips:
- Already own a pair of kicks in the brand?
Generally sizing tends to be standard across brands, although sizes can vary slightly depending on the style, shape and material of the shoe. The size of the pair that you already own is a good guide!
- Use the product information and reviews
Certain brands or styles can run a size larger or smaller. We’ll include this information on the product page when we have this information available, and often, fellow shoppers will leave reviews with size information that you can use.
stand on A4 sheet with heel against the wall
measure the distance from the wall to outline of toes