COMFY SHOES THAT FIT LIKE A TEE.
Fun fact: The Nike Presto was dubbed the "T-shirt for the foot" when it debuted in 2000. Why? Because of its comfy fit and original sizes XS-XL like tees. Made for your mini-me, this Little Presto edition features an easy slip-in design, plus a cage to keep things snug while little feet run, hop and play.
- Heel pull tab makes the shoe easy to put on and take off.
- Stretchy fabric is lightweight and feels comfy around your feet.
- Plastic cage on the sides provides stability and support with every move.
- Foam cushioning underfoot feels soft and plush.
- Grooves in the sole provide flexibility so every step feels natural.
- Elastic laces