An ideal performer for low-mileage sprints, the Nike Grade School Free RN 5.0 returns to its roots as a running shoe. Lightweight, single layer mesh in the upper provides more stretch to feel like a second skin. Less foam in the midsole means you're ready to hit the ground running.
- Stretch upper is designed to fit like a second skin.
- Low foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground.
- Heel-to-toe grooves on the outsole and side of the midsole flex to give optimal flexibility with every step.
- Asymmetrical lacing system is placed on the side to relieve pressure on your instep.
- The absence of a heel counter gives freedom to your heel area while providing lockdown.
- Rubber pods on the forefoot and heel