The Nike Flex Advance is easy as 1, 2, 3. Nike FlyEase technology provides an extra-wide opening so little feet slip right in (seriously, it’s a piece of cake). Criss cross the straps (to help prep kiddos for real laces), and it’s done! They're are super-duper flexible, comfy and durable—perfect for little ones to walk, run and play.
- Quick and Easy Entry
- Nike FlyEase technology features an extra-wide opening on the tongue to make these quick and easy to take on and off. The tongue can also either be worn inside or outside the shoe comfortably
- Strappy Support
- The 2 hook-and-loop straps criss-cross for a secure fit. Plus, it helps kiddos develop motor skills by mimicking tying real laces
- Flexible Feels
- The rubber and foam sole is super-duper flexible so every step feels natural. Traction patterns on the sole pay homage to past Nike kicks
- Reinforced toe tip provides extra durability for kiddos who drag their toes
- Fabric is super stretchy so little feet feel comfy.
- Extra padding on the heel gives extra comfort
- Pull tabs on heel and tongue help you take them on and off