In the '70s, Nike was the new shoe on the block. So new in fact, we were still breaking into the basketball scene and testing prototypes on the feet of our local team. Of course, the design improved over the years, but the name stuck. The Nike Blazer Mid '77 Vintage—classic from the beginning.
- Leather and synthetic upper keeps the classic look of the original while adding comfort and support
- Vintage treatment on the midsole provides an old-school look
- Autoclave construction fuses the outsole to the midsole, for a streamlined look that echoes the '70s design
- Exposed foam on the tongue provides a throwback look
- Non-marking, solid-rubber outsole has had the same herringbone pattern from the start, because why change what works? It provides excellent traction and durability that leaves the imprint you love